Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Detail

So the other day I ventured into the op shop or thrift store (if you like to call it that) and I found fashion gold once again, i found this really cool puffy white top and a pair of jeans which i can safly say are a good pair of high-waisted shorts. I really like the top and over the past couple of days i have been at a resort down the coast from where i live and yesterday we were going out for lunch so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to wear my top finally because I had been absolutely busting to wear it on the coast but hadn't had a chance . I actually wore it with the pants i bought it with and it turned out a treat.

I also found these new images of these cool tops that I think are similar and have those simply awsome designs that can be casual and formal. I really like the detail within each one and the collar on the second one is really cool .










So here is my white puffy shirt, I know its not the greatest picture sorry but you can still see the colour and all the stitch work throughout the bust area. I really like how the collar of the shirt has the cut out detailing and because I buttoned it all the way to the top of the blouse it really stands out.









I really love this because it is a blouse with like a cardigan kind of feel to it. Because it is so simple and the detailing is so small it can be worn casually. It is one of those classics that can be done over and over and still look like its being innovative. I really like the dots though they stand out without looking to much like your out of control. It looks similar to my blouse but this design is cool because the collar is replaced with the round neck which is so cool i love it.







Okay so my blouse is no compition for Samantha Harris and a Miu Miu design nether the less I still love it. I like the buttons down the front instead of the conventional stitching and all the jewels , obcourse due to these details you could never wear this wonderful design just casually in the supermarket . The patterns are cool also and I have noticed them starting to creep back in.


Well done Miu Miu!

No comments:

Post a Comment