Monday, December 20, 2010

hsilop lian

So latley I have been experimenting with colour on my nails which is pretty unusual because I dont usually wear nail polish. But now I have become addicted to nail polish for the past couple of weeks and have been exploring all the different colours that are around and  I just love all the darkers colours although I am really set on emerald green nail polish and cant wait to try it out.

But I have noticed that on pail skin bright colours are usually the go and not so much the darker colours. I suppose it is to everyones taste but I am sure that nail polish just ties an outfit togethor and makes it look much better.

This colour is really cool because it could be worn with a more standard outfit or an outragous dress or somthing to make a statement that wouldn't hinder the overall appearance.




 This shade of green is really cool because it would really be a good accessory to a daggy look because it could enhance the quality of it without taking away the grunge aspect. 

With nail polish I think its important for it to be an accesory and not a main player in the outfit. I cant wait to play around more with nailpolish and i hope you do too.



No comments:

Post a Comment