Wednesday, February 9, 2011

152

So here is some new stuff from the net that I either like or want. I have been gong through all these great blogs with new bags and shoes and stuff which has inspired me. My sister just came back from Dubai and gave me these gorgeous shoes from forever 21 and as a result i have fallen in love with their clothes and accessories. So yeah go on their site and have a peek , especially shoes.







I have only just discovered this brand its called Mimi loves Jimi. They have really nice shoes and they aren't the usual designs that everyone is used to. My favorites are defiantly the wedges and little booties
This hat is another awesome piece by forever 21.


How cool are these earring cuffs.I spotted them a couple of weeks ago at Sportsgirl and came home and went through a couple of blogs which had them . Now I am obsessed ,they are one of those things that you either love or hate and I love them .


This is a Sleeveless shirt- dress its by one of my favorite labels staple. Their stuff is really cool and airy but they have statement pieces also, but my favorites is the more casual stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment